- This event has passed.
2016 Fall CLE Seminar
November 4, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Every year, RIPLA organizes a CLE seminar in the Fall where we cover several developing and trending topics in intellectual property. Attorneys attending this event are typically entitled to a pre-determined number of CLE credits, which will be disclosed each year with new event information. RIPLA members and non-members are invited to attend this annual meeting.
The 2016 RIPLA Fall CLE Seminar was held on Friday, November 4 featuring:
- Thomas Irving, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP on “The Next Wave: PGRs”
- Frederick W. Gibb III, Gibb & Riley on “Waiving Conflicts of Interest for Clients Having Competing Technologies”
- Roland R. Schindler II, LaserMax, Inc. on “Litigation Implications of Patents and Patent Prosecution”
- Kimberly Weinreich and Oleg Asanbayev, USPTO and Katie Wagner, VLANY on “An Overview of the Patent Pro Bono Program and Ethical Issues in Representing Clients”
- Kevin Laurence, Renaissance IP Law Group, LLP on “Drafting Tips – How to Draft and Prosecute a Patent That Survives an AIA Trial”
- Gary Cohen, Xerox Corp. and Joseph M. Casino, Wiggin and Dana on “Current Litigation Trends in Software Patent Eligibility: Are we emerging from the Post Alice rabbit hole?”